A level of service that will meet the needs of just about any patient.
Our NeuroBehavioral care model utilizes a fully integrated interdisciplinary team approach to provide all-encompassing behavioral health care to each patient. The interdisciplinary team’s goal is to consider the individual complexities of each patient and personalize each treatment plan for the most optimized outcomes.
Our core services:
- Licensed clinicians perform psychiatric evaluations to determine what level of care is most appropriate for each patient.
- Partial-Hospitalization Programming (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Services (IOP)
- Involuntary patients under the Baker Act (NBH – North)
- Voluntary individuals that recognize a need to be in a safe inpatient setting (NBH-South)